Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

My Reflection on my DLO


Last week I created a D.L.O which explained what happened at the site of the twin towers bombing. I enjoyed creating what I did but I think I could do a lot better with the information I had. I created a mini remake with Jasmine to represent what actually happened so you could watch the attacks. It was very fun to make. I had friends helping me with painting and creating the buildings. Everything seemed well, cool!

Planning this D.L.O took up quite a bit of time but I got there in the end. I found researching very interesting because I found out a lot more than I had already known. I think next time I will know the whole entire process so it won’t take as long to create as this one did. I think I could actually do better if I tried harder.

Facts were popping up everywhere and everything started piecing together and became easier to understand once I had all the information I needed. The stuff I found out helped me out a lot. There was probably quite a bit of info that I missed but in the end, I got enough to tell people so that they can learn about this attack.

In the process of making this D.L.O I tried to be as creative as possible for the time given. I thought the more creative it is the better because no-one else really came up with the idea of making a city and then destroying it. I personally think that it is a unique idea and it makes our movie way better! I also enjoyed creating this remake.

The way this D.L.O benefitted me is the challenge and marks I get on my report. I enjoy a challenge and I really hope I get good marks. I tried my best to make my ideas useful. I thought positively about everything and I knew I would finish it off and everything would be alright.

I had to be very cautious about everything I did because everything had a risk to it. My project could ruin in just a small step of the way. It was quite hard to make the city and try not to bust it when i’m supposed to be making it better.

I wanted to make people understand the feeling the people had when the bombing happened but I also wanted them to understand the full story that happened in children of these days eyes. I felt sorry for the people that were involved in the bombing because if they are still living, they probably have the scars to prove it, physicly and mentally. I feel like this is the best I could do for the tasks and the time given.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.