Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

Interface ICT XPO


Ellerslie Interface ICT XPO

Wednesday the 29th of May is the day of the Ellerslie ICT XPO. Vivienne, Shoal, Darius, Mrs Lagitupu and I went there to film the event to make a documentary.

We all took turns and interviewing special guests and gold sponsers of the Interface Magazine. We all got a special lunch which consisted of sandwiches, mini pies, fruit, and a lot more that we didn’t really eat much of.

We all had a great time at the XPO and it was a great event to experience. I would love to go there again but unfortunately I can’t. One thing I will remember, is how the products that were at the technology stands are going to help the future of children at school.

Plus I’ll never forget the time we all pretended to sneak gum into our pockets from a technology stand. Vivienne and Shoal were the thieves, Darius was the look out, Mrs Lagitupu decided she would be the get-away car and I was the master-mind. That day was totally AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.