Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

# Will Power


# WILL POWER EXPERIENCE


“Welcome Will.I.am!!!” says Mr Burt in a very excited tone. I suddenly noticed a group of people surrounding a very famous person that I am an extreme fan of.

Everyone in the room cheered and applauded for the awesome Will.I.am. He made his way through our rows of chairs that were placed in a specific position for us year 7’s and 8’s to sit on.

We all clapped for the amazing Kapa Haka group to welcome our guest. Once that group did their great performance, we then welcomed the awesome Hip Hop group that was there to show off their talents in front of the AMAZING ‘Will.I.am’!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt pumped and exhilarated as I remembered that the big cameras for the news and popular shows were behind me. I also felt inspired because of the generous donation that Will.i.am gave the Manaiakalani schools. It was a lot of money ($100, 000 by the way!) to help with our classrooms and e-learning tools.

I am an inspired student right now and I am very excited to see what new guests will be brought to us and our school. Thank you Will.I.am for supporting our school!

Makayla Rm 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.