Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2013

If I was Rich and Famous

If I was rich and famous . . . . .

I, Makayla G would be a great movie star and model. Everyone would know my name and would scream at my appearance on the street.
I would have my very own palace in a very popular place (America), and in that palace would be one enormous room just for clothing and accessories. It would be the room that I get ready for my photo shoots or for me to get ready for my live reality show or something.

I would also have one giant room for all my animals such as a horse and an amazing cling on animal like one of those really miniature monkeys. Plus for that room, I would have my own maid to clean their mess up.

The next thing on my list of things that I want would be for my bestie to have everything they wanted in their palace that we be next to mine. We could visit each other everyday plus we could even do shoots and movies together!

I’d also have all the latest technology like IPads and Samsung Galaxy 3’s and everything I had ever wanted.

That would be everything I would want if I was rich and famous! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.