Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

Fiafia Assembly part 2

Today, Fiafia assembly reopens to the school of Pt. England. Everyone is anxious to see the performances that Ms M has to offer us. We wait for the talking to stop and BOOM!!! The music starts and everyone goes ooh and aah!


Ms M, Mrs Nua, Ms George, Mrs Tuala, Mrs Lal, Dhara and Jouan were all dressed up and ready to go do their thing. They danced so beautifully. Everyone was excited to watch them all dance a cultural bollywood salsa dance. I loved it but I knew that soon after they would finish. I would have to perform for the choir. I was so nervous but I knew that I had to do it. So I stood up and made my way to the bottom of the stage. It was daunting but at the same time, exciting! We sang the song ‘I Believe’. Yay, I’m having a one person party in my head, shouting It’s finally over but it did feel really good to be up there singing with everyone in the choir.


It was all over before you knew it, plus another good thing about assembly was that I got a certificate for the very first part of this story. It’s now chau time so byebye.

Makayla Rm 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.