Pages

Thursday 24 October 2013

My Term 4 Mihi

E nga mana, e nga reo, e nga matawaka huri noa, i te motu tihei mauri ora
To our pride, to our language, to our visitors around the world. Warm welcoming

Ka rere toku reo ki to tatou nei atua nana te timatanga me te whakamutunga o nga mea katoa        
My language flows to our heavenly father, he is the beginning and the end to everything.

Tuarua me mihi atu kia Kingi Tuheitia Paki hei whakapara i te huarahi o te kingitanga
Secondly, I have to acknowlage Kingi Tuheitia Paki, he followed the foot steps of his ancestors on the Maori king throne.


Hei whakaatahua i oku korero ko te whakapapa o toku whanau, Ko Peter toku papa

To neaten up my words on my geneology of my family, Peter is my dad

no Cambodiaia tata kia Tairane. Ko Marion toku mama no Ngapuhi ia Kaihu me takuira.
and he's from Cambodia near Thailand. Marion is my mum and she's from Northland/Kaihu and Dargerville.

Ko Makayla toku ingoa he uri au no Ngapuhi.  Ko Maungarei toku wahi kainga noho.
Makayla is my name and I'm a descendant from Northland. I live in Mt Wellington.

Ko Riley raua ko Maiya oku teina, tekau ma rua oku tau.
Riley and Maiya are my younger siblings and I am twelve years old.

Noreira, tena koutou, tena koutou, turou hawaiiki
So I've got to wrap it up, so thank you, thank you, may the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.