Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2013

My AWESOME Holiday


Ok, now’s the part where I tell you that my title doesn’t actually explain the truth about my story. In fact, my holiday was the suckiest (I still wonder if that’s a word?!) holiday in the universe and that is NOT, I’ll spell it, N-O-T an exaggeration! I won’t tell you all of the stupid details because you’ll probably fall asleep!

When the holidays actually started basically all I did was sleep! I woke up really late and once I woke up I had lunch. Does that give you a hint? I pretty much did that through-out the entire holidays. That must be the reason why the holidays went so quick for me!

I did nothing interesting for the rest of the holidays and I’m going to end up tiring MYSELF if I go on anymore! I can’t wait for the next holidays . . . . . . CHRISTMAS!!! Are you excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.