Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

Reflection on Literacy Rotation


This term I had a lot of fun creating, sharing and learning in the literacy rotations. I think it’s cool how I get to work with friends from other classes. I learn how to make movies and develop my I.T. skills while sharing my work with other seniors. It is all very fun and being the second term for doing this rotation, we are all familiar with the activities that we all have to do.

I enjoy working with the teachers too. They always find ways to teach us in the easiest way possible. I like working with everyone around me because they can support me and give me ideas, they can also help me when I’m stuck. This rotation should keep on going for a long time for seniors because it makes learning fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.