Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

Term 3 reflection Highlight


Term 3 Reflection Highlight

My highlight for this term would be the kiwisport sessions because they’re just so fun. The games and activities that we do bare very active activities that really make us concentrate. The idea of the kiwisport is cool because everyone learns to work together as a team.

We do many excercises such as dribbling, shooting, octopus and many more that I can’t quite remember the names of! I enjoy the excercises because basketball is just awesome. We all learn rules and signals, moves and dribble types and how the players in professional basketball play. Learning all of new skills is very fun and we become a lot more fit, LIKE ME!!!

The coaches are cool! They always have a fun way to teach us the things that they know how to do. They try their best to teach us in the easiest way possible and always find fun ways to teach us tricks and moves. So you could say that they’re just pure awesome. I enjoy my time with them and I wish we could spend more time with them in our sessions, but we can’t!

I love basketball, it is so fun! I hope our basketball sessions never end! Thanks for letting us have this great activity in our school. I will always look forward to going to our sessions with the amazing coaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.