Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

The Actual Prize Giving


Last night was the actual night of the prize giving and honestly, I don’t remember most of it. All I remember is me having goose bumbs on my arms as I did my dance up on stage. Heaps of awards were given out and everyone finally found out who was chosen to be prefects.

I was excited once we got in the hall but once it all started, I just wanted to go outside. It was so hot and I got really irritated. It was such a long wait for the time for the year 8’s to do their dance and that’s all I really wanted to do, just get it over and done with. I eventually got tired of waiting, like everyone else so I pretty much went to sleep with my eyes open mode.

We saw a lot of performances from the different year groups and saw them get some really good awards for great effort in the arts, sports and academic achievements. I was really happy when my friends Tyla, Gloria, Kaycee and Mele were chosen to be the 2014 prefects. To be honest, I kind of knew that they would be the prefects, don’t know how.
The night was very long but it finally ended and we could all go home to sleep, that’s all I did. I was so exhausted and hot so I was relieved when I could actually walk outside to get some fresh air. Now I am in my class room, thinking about the memories that are left behind from the awesome 2013 Pt England Prize Giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.