Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

Netbook Reflection


Over the past year I have been able to use a netbook to learn and improve certain skills that I may need in the future. Being able to use the internet and a netbook has helped me through projects and research. I can make sure my spelling is correct, look up interesting vocabulary, use cool learning sites such as xtra math, math whizz etc. This all has helped me to progress in my learning.

I have enjoyed using google drive and blogger to publish my writing online for everyone to see and comment on, I especially like reading other stories written by people all over the school. Using netbooks is something that the world should develop because having I.T. skills is very important.

I have learnt independence by checking what I have to do through out the day on the P.E.S school site. My friends can help me aswell by sharing docs and working on them together. My teacher also helps me by using the internet to show me things from other people to learn from.

Having a netbook is also very handy because there is not as much clutter with all the stationary that schools would usually have. I have also leearn things at home such as the bermuda triangle and stuff like that. I love using a netbook and I am happy that I am able to use it next year in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.