Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

#BootCamp


#BootCamp

The day of heading off to camp had finally come and everyone was pretty excited. Once we got on the bus, we stayed up for a little while but then most people fell asleep. I must admit, I did fall asleep but only for a little while.

We spent 5 hours in the bus and once we got off the bus we actually just wanted to go back to sleep. There really should be something called bus lag! We ended up going to our rooms and getting ready for our first activity. To be honest, I expected something fun not a boring, old bush walk. Mr Barks lied by telling everyone that it would be a short bush walk but it turned out to be 3.2 km!

After doing that and killing our legs we went to see a geyser and take a tour around the thermal pools and mud pools. It was pretty cool and really smelly. After about 1-2 hours we went back to camp and had dinner then slept. I had a lot of fun touring around the thermal pools but I was exhausted so I went into my cabin and ended up falling asleep. To be continued …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.