Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

Student Leader Conference

Today at the student leader conference I learnt that if I was to reach my dream, I needed to try my best and perform at my best to do so. I heard an amazing story from a boy who wanted to be a proffesional soccer player and he did whatever it would take to be a soccer player. He sold chocolate bars for a whole year! and now he lives in brazil playing for a team. Andrew's story really did inspire me to do my best and we even looked at a chart which showed what it takes to get to your dream. Thank-you for letting us have this great day of fun learning!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Makayla its me your cousin Trinity I really like your work and keep up the good work.


    from your cousin Trinity

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.