Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

My Sunday Poem


My Sunday Poem

Yesterday was quite a nice day to get outside and have a play. My family and I hop in the car, it’s great because we don’t have to travel far. Bikes and food are all packed, I’m so excited and I feel so wacked. Our happy mood has taken place and a big smile appears on my face. Speeding up following the wind, my family and I all grin. Nothing can stop me now, faster and faster I pass under clouds. My family all stop and stare at me whizzing past without a care. The day darkens as the air goes cold, I hear myself saying this day was bold. I had a lot of great fun, but now the day is nearly done. Mum and Dad, thanks for today, “I’ll always remember it” I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.