Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

Can't go a day without Electronics


Can’t go a day without Electronics

The first thing I am going to explain to you is, my long weekend was not fun at all! Infact, it was probably the most boring weekend for this year. Plus seriously, the lowest limit that ‘boring’ has reached for me so far is at nearly dying point. I know right, really bad and SO boring!!!! I will only have fun if there is a electronic gadget around me, one that I can use ofcourse!

I can not sit still for a long time without something like a phone, computer or tv! Otherwise I will bug my parents for something to do, and trust me, it annoys me just as much as it annoys them. And the cause of it is just being bored! Do you know how that feels, to be so bored that you could just flop on the couch and fall asleep in the click of your fingers?!

Ah, some days, I do get really excited because my family might take us out or I have a electric gadget in front of me! And I’m warning you now, if you gave me a gadget of some sort, good luck with trying to get it back when you want it. But I bet anyone would be like that if they are someone like me, it’s just that I am probably the worst!

If only some amazing geniuses (Did I spell that right?) made an awesome product which would listen to us and occupy our time, plus it would make my parents happy too, because I won’t be bugging them. Now wouldn’t that be the best thing that happened to you! Especially too me!, don’t you think?

I love electronics, where would I be without them? I bet every other kid my age would be the same. I mean what can I say, electronics and technology is the future! CAN’T GO A DAY WITHOUT ELECTRONICS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.