Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2013

The New Literacy Block


The New Literacy Block

I’m so excited about the ‘New Literacy Block’ at school because it has changed a lot. I have had a lot of fun with what I am doing in the first block of school. This week, I am lucky to be with Ms Tito and learning how to draw koru and maori patterns. I must say, IT IS AWESOME!!!

Our groups have been sorted according to the days that classes go to Tamaki Tech. For example, if you go to tech on Thursdays like me, you will have Te Reo and moving making. If you go to tech on Tuesdays, you will have literacy and writing rotations this week and the great thing is, you swap every week!

I really enjoy the new rotations, it is really fun! There is something different to do every single week. I hope you like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.