Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Super Powers


Super Powers

What if you found out one day that you just magically had powers or something awesomely random? Well, I don’t think that is possible but I’m just wondering, what if that happened?

You could be a hero or a villan, or even something in between. Wow! That would be really awesome. You could make everyone love you or you could be against the whole entire world.  You could go smashing down towers like hulk, or have weapons inside your arms because you’re part robot!!!

If I got to choose a super power, I would want to have super invisibilty, wouldn't that be fun! You could pull pranks on people and scare people when you want to! But, that would never happen because unless somebody already has a power and can transfer them to us, that is impossible.

So, what super power do you dream to have? You could imagine in your head what it would be like and you could always change your mind about it and you could even have more than one! It’s like your very own world inside your head where you can do anything you want. I WISH I HAD SUPER POWERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.