Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

I Want This Movie!!!


I Want This MOVIE!!!

There is a really cool movie in the cinemas at the moment and that movie is ‘Despicable Me 2’. This movie is a follow up of the best movie in the world (for me that is) ‘Despicable Me’ the first movie.

The movie has an amazing group of characters that have different personalities and aspirations. Dr Gru, the daft villan who tries to make the world bow to him. Margo, Edith and Agnes are all sisters that Dr Gru adopted. They are all little kids who like to play and see new wonders of the world.

I am now dying to see this movie because it just looks so funny! Even the little minions are crazy just like there boss, Gru! I can’t wait until this movie comes out on DVD.

STATUS: Excited :)

Makayla
Room 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.