Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

My Holiday Fun


My Holiday Fun

As you all know, it is finally holidays so we can all play and have fun but sometimes it can be quite boring. Luckily not for me! 

I have seen some awesome movies, one of them for the first time which was 'Madagascar 3 Europes Most Wanted' but all of the rest I've seen like a hundred times. Pitch Perfect, 
Aca-Awesome and Despicable Me, (Only number 1). I watched others but they aren't very interesting. 

I also went to see my aunties two babies. They are so adorable and they're only about 2-3 months, but man they are HUGE!!! It's true they are quite big which makes them even cuter. I love them to bits.

Aren't you excited that it's the holidays, I sure am! HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!



1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.