Pages

Friday 9 August 2013

My reflection on this weeks Creative Strand


Yellow Hat - The things I enjoyed?
I enjoyed trying a new style of art and learning new things about a culture I’m not familiar with. I also liked being with my friends when I did do this rotation because they helped me improve my art.

Black Hat - Which things didn’t I like?
I have nothing negative to say about this weeks subject. It was totally AWESOME!!! I loved everything and I hope others did too.

Green Hat - What was something interesting about this week?
There was a lot of new things to learn about the patterns and types of art work. The centipede section of the page was very interesting to me because it is a very odd creature that influenced the polynesians.

White Hat - What did I learn?
I learnt how to use different patterns and combine two or more patterns to make my very own. I learnt what some patterns meant and what really gave polynesians an idea in what to draw and use for art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.